With that said, I have also added a new and very addicting hobby on my hands: couponing. Now don't freak out, I can honestly say that I do not have 50 tubes of toothpaste (or anything for that matter) in my house. I'm not hoarding. I am, however, saving a TON of money! The other day I went to Publix (I usually frequent Publix, CVS, and Target only for special trips) for medicines. I got allergy meds, Maalox, vitamins, and other items for a total of $56. After coupons I spent SEVEN DOLLARS! If that doesn't make you a believer, I don't know what will! I will be updating frequently with my tips and tricks on how to save money. One of my close friends, Candice, also has a blog up about saving money.
I hope you will join us on this journey! With summer coming up, we have 2 vacations planned, (our first as a family!) and I fully intend to save as much as possible before and during the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment