Thursday, July 8, 2010

6 months?!




I simply cannot believe that Sadie is 6 months old. Halfway to a year already. It has been the hardest and best 6 months of my life, that's for sure! She is so amazing. She has new tricks just about every day. She is eating so well- not picky at all. She is sitting up, using a sippy cup, and (for the most part) sleeping through the night. She is my girl, and I love her.




Brian is wonderful with her. Seeing him be such a natural father only makes me more in love with him. Our relationship has never been stronger.




My family is my everything.




Work, or the lack thereof, however, is stressing me. I cannot find a job! I basically have done all I can applying for schools to teach at. I have to just sit back and let God work that out. If it is not meant to be, which it really seems like it isn't, than I must be ready to get a regular 40 hour/week 9-5 job. The most frustrating part? I apply for those places, and they won't interview me because I have a degree in teaching and they think that if they hire me, I will leave when a school contacts me. Honestly? I just need income, no matter the means. The job I have now ends August 3. I'm just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment