Tuesday, May 18, 2010

4 months

So much has been happening lately that any spare time is spent cleaning. I'm working as much as I can, but it still seems like it is not enough. The flood has affected us, but did not do anything to our house, thank goodness. Brian works for Opryland Hotel, so he has been working crazy hours since the 1st. The entire hotel was flooded, and will not reopen for months. My sub jobs were really going well until the flood as well. I lost 3 scheduled days due to school closure and lost over $200. Now, the schools that I work in have asked the teachers not to take any days off unless a true emergency, so my jobs are few and very far between. I was scheduled for 4 days of work this week, and over the weekend all 4 jobs cancelled. I'm hoping to start my summer job early, but I'm not sure if that is possible. Right now I'm just pretty much hoping and praying that things will work out. I also interviewed for a job last Friday that I'm hoping will turn out to be my first real job. I have called every other day to see if they have come to a decision about who to hire, and every time they say that they have not chosen yet. I've been on the edge of my seat for a week and a half. Guess I'll just stay there longer.




Sadie is a ray of sunshine in a murky month of May. She is growing like a weed, and makes me smile at every turn. She has learned to roll from her back to her tummy, and is sleeping unswaddled. We are now working on sitting up, but she would rather stand. One day she's just going to stand up and walk off!





4 month stats:

Height: 26 1/4 inches (97%)

Weight: 14.4 lbs (75%)





We have also started solids! She hasn't really hated anything I have given her. It is so much fun, and I'm glad that it was an easy transition.


This is her carrot face.

No comments:

Post a Comment