As of last week, something has happened. In the pregnancy world, you could say
I have "p o p p e d"
My belly is out there, showing the world that there is a baby inside! Haha. At church my tummy is constantly rubbed, and as much as I thought I'd hate that, I don't. I'm sure it will get old, but as of right now, I love it. We started taking pictures for "bump progression" over the next few months.
I have "p o p p e d"
My belly is out there, showing the world that there is a baby inside! Haha. At church my tummy is constantly rubbed, and as much as I thought I'd hate that, I don't. I'm sure it will get old, but as of right now, I love it. We started taking pictures for "bump progression" over the next few months.
We had a Dr. Appt. on July 28, and it went well. It was pretty boring, but we did catch the heartbeat this time at a healthy 156. My next appt is Aug 18. I'm REALLY hoping we get the ultrasound this time, I want to see my little chancho!
No comments:
Post a Comment